OUR BEAUTIFUL ROOMS
Comfort & Relax
All rooms are equipped with:
terrace - shower - toilet - air conditioning - free safe and each bed has a mosquito net
Room with double bed, bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet, hairdryer
- Single : 56 € / per night
- 2 persons : 56 € / per night
Bed: 1 double
Surface 28 m²
Air conditioning (subject to extra charge according to consumption
Safe: guarantee € 10
Wi-Fi is free in all rooms, on the terrace and in the garden
The rooms are cleaned daily and provided with clean towels, 1x week clean sheets.
- After your reservation you will receive a written confirmation. The reservation is only valid when an advance of 40% of the total sum is paid. Remainder to be paid upon arrival.
- In case of cancellation the deposit of 40% will be retained as a cancellation fee. In case of cancellation less than 3 weeks before departure will still be charged additional € 150 compensation, except in the case of the death of a close family member or medical reason.
- Payments on site possible in CFA (= local currency, calculated on the daily exchange rate) or in Euros. Money can be exchanged on site (€ 1 = 650 CFA) For the loss of or damage to the key of the safe you will be charged € 75 in damages. We are not responsible for loss or theft of your possessions.
- We and/or persons working for us, cannot be held liable of any injury and/or material or immaterial damages, which visitors of our location might encounter.
THIS IS FORBIDDEN:
- To carry properties of the B & B outside the building. When damaging property of the B & B one can be held liable for the repair and or refresh costs.
- To use, trade, or to have in your possession narcotics/drugs.
- To carry persons who are not staying in the B & B into the room.
- To smoke in the room. If we determine that there is smoked in the room we will charge € 100 cleaning fee.
- In Senegal water and electricity are not guaranteed. However, we do everything to make this and have a reserve of 4000 liters of water. At loss of electricity a current group is present.